a letter from our designer rosemary
Dear nevenka family,
Your well being and safety and that of our people is very important to me.
It is with a heavy heart that due to the premier announcing that all non-essential businesses are to close. We have temporarily closed our nevenka boutique, even though in our spirit we feel we are an essential service :)
As someone who feels things deeply, it was a sad moment for me to leave the boutique last night. At 6pm as I closed and looked around I became overwhelmed with creativity. I spoke to the 100 girls that we leave behind that we love them and will be back to play with them and choose them to hang in our own wardrobes very soon…It broke my heart to leave them hanging on their own. It was like locking up an art gallery of magnificent valuable pieces of work for no one to appreciate. This reflection made me realize how much I love our community that we have all built together and the love that this intimate space and the truly one of a kind pieces gives back to us. It’s a meeting place for some, a church for others, a gathering hole, a place of refuge, and an escape. Visiting our nevenka boutique has been a routine, energy and a love that cannot be replaced by technology. But we will do our best! Im having lots of deep heart full conversations with many of you who have fed me this insight and I thank each of you from all my heart for showing up in the last few weeks, for your incredible love, support and kindness during this intense time.
to SUPPORT you while you are working from home and social distancing:
- we are fully COMMITTED to our mission of creating one off and unique pieces of work just for you
- you can BOOK your private one-on-one appointment in our showroom to view and try on our beautiful garments
- make an virtual styling appointment with rosemary through this link
- all deliveries WORLDWIDE are FREE
Choose 5 pieces to try on at home to make you FEEL good and get you out of your sweat pants
- BUY & COLLECT or buy & deliver any purchases. laybys and preorders. do a drive-by or by arrangement with our door-to-door courier
- any ss20 PREORDERS in our system will be completed between end of April - May 2020
our cotton embroidery FABRIC from germany is in production there has been a delay due to the lockdown in Europe but we have good news that fabric will be completed in 3 weeks
our Italian wool for our FW20 orders has arrived from Italy earlier than expected
- our fw20 preorders are on schedule
- our E-shop is OPEN for you 24/7 and updated daily with new deliveries and pieces to inspire you at home
- our studio team is working behind the seams. our cutter has CONTINUED TO WORK to make your orders. our seamstresses are working from home and we are delivering work to them to fulfil your orders and that of our international partners
- MODA OPERANDI has started our fw20 trunk-show and this will continue on their site for the month of APRIL
- our boutique window will change weekly if you are out and about walking on your own please walk past for INSPIRATION
follow us on instagram to stay CONNECTED with us
to protect our people and wider community we have implemented strict hygiene protocols and COVID-19 restrictions as advised by government departments
I would LOVE to hear from you, you are not alone. we are all in this together and we will get through this together. we are here for you.
with love, always rosemary x